tisdag 24 maj 2011

Chicken and Waffel-Pancake

When I visited the Poor One, he made a dish with chicken, creme fraiche and hot peppers. So I decided to steal the recipe and put it out there as one of my dishes. (Yeah, you heard me poor one, it's my dish now!) However, I modified it a bit and served it with my special waffel-pancake. 

Chicken goo
18 oz (500g) chicken fillets or whatever chicken you'd want
1 paprika, preferably a red one
1 onion
1 chili (I used Piri Piri)
fajita spices (I made my own blend of course with cayenne, cumin, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, coriander, thyme and cinnamon)
1 can of creme fraiche

Cut and fry the onion, the paprika, the chili and the spices in butter. Brown the chicken and fry it until it's almost done, then add the creme fraiche and let simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
Make the fabulous waffel-pancake!

1 egg
100 ml (yeah, that's right, I will only use the metric system from now on, get used to it. The metric system rules! Learn it!) of Cream
1 tbsp grounded psyllium
a dash of salt

Mix everything and let thicken for a few minutes. Fry it in a pan like a pancake or make it in the waffel iron (the simplest and you wont have to flip the pancake). Serve it with the chicken goo and some greens. It feels yummy in my tummy!


Chicken goo and waffel-pancake


Gött! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar