onsdag 1 juni 2011

Into the Unpone

Yeah, I guess we're stealing stuff now so here's my version of Pones!

...a little stressed out, have to mow the lawn, so let's do this!

The Militarized Pone
6-8 Pones, whereof even I was full after 2.


200 ml of Pofiber (anyone got a name for this?)
4 Eggs
50 grams of Butter
1½ tsp of Baking Soda
1 tsp of Vanilla Powder
½ tsp of Salt
½ tsp of Bread Seasoning (Fennel, Anise, Caraway but I'm bbq'ing this weekend and will try this with Thyme and Garlic instead)
2-3 tbsp of Cream Cheese
200 ml of Grated Cheese

The oven at 225°C (437°F)

Melt the Butter
Mix the dry stuff and then add the butter, eggs, cheese and yeah, everything. Mix well and put on parchment paper. Can look something like this

Turn of oven after 20 minutes and leave the Pones in for another 5 minutes (all depending on your oven).
And then, I guess through some kind of magic (I actually believe there's a Leprechaun living in there):

  Serves you right!  
   
..Gött!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar