onsdag 13 juli 2011

To Bea Or Not To Bea..

Oh, no! I just finished the last strawberry! Darn it!

What I did yesterday, you ask?
You wanna know if I might have cooked anything fat and delicious?
FYI: I am Fat & Delicious but of course I also cooked something FnD!

Harissa Pork Chops w Bearnaise Butter n Blue Cheesed Tomatoes
(actually, that was almost the whole recipe...but ok, I'll be more specific).

Giving recipe for a marinade seems kinda strange since I never seem to duplicate it anywhoo..
But this is what I did yesterday:

The sun was shining, the birds chirped carefree and a warm breeze reminded me of the closeness of the ocean.
I watered the gherkin and the kale.
The chives, the dill and the radishes also got all that they needed of the elixir of life.
I picked some lemon thyme and some parsley and walked into the house to prepare the pabulum this beautiful Tuesday of July.

I Clove of Garlic
2 Tsp of Harissa
1 Tsp of Dijon Mustard
Some Lemon Juice
Approx. Some Olive Oil
2 Tsp of Thyme
2 Tsp of Lemon Thyme
and Salt and Pepper made it's chopped way into a plastic bag, followed by two pork chops.
The bag closed and made it's way into the fridge, were it bided it's time while I was prepearing the

Bearnaise Butter

For this you'll wan't

150gr of room temperatured Butter
1-2 Tblsp of Tarragon
1 Tblsp of Parsley
1 Egg Yolk
1 Tsp of Balsamic Vinegar (I'm sure Red Wine Vinegar will do just fine).
Salt n Pepper

Chop the chopable stuff and let everything intermingle into a bowl.
Put that lucky bowl next to the meat in the fridge.
Actually...leave the butter in the fridge but bring the pork chops back to the stove.

From the fridge I also brought:

Tomato
Blue Cheese
Cheese

Then I sliced the tomato in 1cm thick slices into an oven proof dish, put about 1 Tbsp of Blue Cheese
on each slice and covered the tomatoes with slices of Gouda.
Let the oven proof dish make it's way into the oven  at 200°C (392°F) while you fry the Pork Chops.

Now the easy part: EAT! :D



                                        Gött!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar